The first stop for all your medical needs.
18 Clayton A. Gay Hall
Health Service at the University of Minnesota, Morris will be closed from Monday, May 20 through Friday, August 16, 2019, reopening Monday, August 19 at 8 am.
- If you are having a medical emergency, please dial 911.
- If you are a student that was registered for classes this past spring or are registered for May or summer sessions 2019, you are eligible to receive a Stevens Community Medical Center Summer Health Service Voucher. This voucher will cover a clinic or urgent care office visit charge at Stevens Community Medical Center. Please stop by One Stop Student Services in Behmler Hall to obtain the voucher and for more information. Their phone number is (320) 589-6046.
- If you need medical records, fill out the Release of Information form. Please include your graduation date from UMM or the last semester you attended UMM, as we only retain records for the past ten years. Submit to the Office of Student Affairs as indicated on the form. Their phone number is (320) 589-6013.
- For questions regarding the Student Health Benefit or Dental Plan, contact the Office of Student Health Benefits at (612) 624-0627 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For other questions and administrative inquiries, contact Dave Israels-Swenson, Senior Director of Student Activities, Health, and Wellness at email@example.com or (320) 589-6080.
Health Service supports students' physical health and wellbeing through outpatient primary health care to foster academic excellence and success in life.
Health Service is an outpatient health care facility offering:
- On-campus access to medical providers and nursing staff
- Medical treatment
- Routine lab tests
- Over the counter medications and first aid supplies
Degree-seeking students registered for six or more credits may use Health Service through a mandatory student health service fee paid with each semester’s tuition and fees.
After-Hours Medical Attention
Free flu shots will be available at Health Service this fall. Watch for e-mails or posters advertising for flu shot clinics. No appointment necessary. Current flu information.