Housing Rates & Fees
Room/Board Rates, Fall 2019–Spring 2020
- New students are encouraged, but not required, to live on campus
- Students in traditional residence halls must have a meal plan
- First year students are not eligible to apply for housing in the Campus Apartments for the fall semester
- There is a one-time $50 application fee for campus housing
- Please contact the Office of Residential Life if you have special housing needs
Traditional Residence Halls
Floor community with a combination of single, double and triple sleeping rooms and shared floor community lounges, kitchens and bathrooms.
There are five traditional residence halls on campus:
Cost to live in a traditional residence hall
- $2,050 per semester for a double occupancy room
- $2,050 per semester for a triple occupancy room
- $2,522 per semester for a designed single
- $2,780 per semester for a double as a single (a designed double with one occupant)
Floor community with four person suites with either single or double sleeping rooms and a lounge space and private bathroom in each suite. Each floor also has a shared community kitchen space.
Cost to live in Suite Style living
- $2,665 per semester for a double bedroom in a four person suite
- $2,921 per semester for a single bedroom in a four person suite
- $2,833 per semester for a single room with attached bath
There are 72 apartments on the Morris campus. Each apartment has a shared kitchenette, shared bathroom and two bedrooms for up to four occupants.
Cost to live in the Campus Apartments
- $2,205 per semester for quadruple occupancy
- $2,936 per semester for double occupancy
Students in traditional halls must choose one of the following meal plan options:
- Carte Blanche Green: unlimited Dining Hall access $2,266/semester
- Carte Blanche Maroon: unlimited Dining Hall access with $50 dining dollars and 5 guest passes $2,328/semester
- Carte Blanche Gold: unlimited Dining Hall access with $150 dining dollars and 10 guest passes $2,436/semester
Juniors, seniors and students living in the Campus Apartments can also choose the following meal plan option:
- 50 meals / semester + $200 Dining Dollars — $900/semester
Students living in the Campus Apartments can also choose to have no meal plan.