Extending our liberal arts mission beyond the classroom
At Morris, you have the opportunity to pursue adventure, think creatively and make your education your own. The Student Affairs staff are ready to help you find your niche on campus.
University of Minnesota, Morris Student Affairs works to:
- Create and implement co-curricular programs that foster student engagement, learning and development,
- Support and cultivate students' health, well-being, academic and personal success,
- Initiate and advance campus and community partnerships for effective, seamless student services and experiences,
- Build community and foster an inclusive, respectful living and learning environment,
- Create a healthy campus environment,
- Support the recruitment, persistence and success of a diverse and talented student body, and
- Advance Morris's mission and vision.
We welcome your connections through our Student Affairs offices and programs and by visiting the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs, 309 Behmler Hall, 320-589-6013. We look forward to working with you.
Explore Student Life to find out how you can become involved.